Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OH My Wow!! Graphic 45 New Releases

Oh My WOW!!  Have you seen the New Graphic 45 sneak peaks of their new lines for winter?? 
Well they have gone and overdone themselves again with the amazing new ABC Primer.  Don't want to miss out on these yummy tid bits.  Now you can check them out all this week and next leading up to CHA!!!   Think I may have found my new favorite line from G45.
Loving All the Retro Story Images!!!






Isn't it just stunning?!?  Make sure to keep up with all the other releases and giveaways over at G45, now till the 15th!  I Love this Company!!

Super Busy getting ready for CHA, off to create more goodies!
Have a Scraptastic Day!
Nicki Chicky

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

I am loving this collection from G45 (my favorite paper company) They never fail to deliver a beautiful line. TFS