Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Story of Love - Denver Photo Shoot

Recently I was approached by a photographer on Etsy interested in some music note flowers for a photo shoot in Denver.  When she contacted me, I was already buried by a huge flower order, but felt like this was an opportunity that couldn't be passed up.  I had one week to make up some samples, and ended up express mailing them to ensure they were there in time for the 13th. 

All week I was anxiously waiting to hear how things had gone.  On Friday I decided to head over to her site
and see if she had posted any pics yet.  To my delight she had!  I was mesmerized by this video she had made from the pictures taken, it is BEAUTIFUL.  One of those spectacular moments that just makes you feel so happy that tears start to come.  
Just at that wonderful moment, there was a knock at the door. 
I had to quickly take a second to snuff up the tears of happiness, and answer the door to find my brother holding a box that was just delivered from Selah Photography!!!
Talk about unbelievable timing! 
So sit back and enjoy it all as I did, and watch the video, then look at all the amazing photos. 







These pictures are simply timeless!!  A year ago when I started selling my flowers, I never could have imagined all of this!  They were something that were created for my love of scrapbooking, and wanting to share them with others for the same purpose.  But to create something that is used for the purpose of love.
A never wilting memory of that special day that can be held onto forever. 
 Such a blessed and truly amazing feeling!!
Thanks so much Jackie for your stunning photography, and this incredible opportunity! 
Make sure to stop by her site http://www.selahphotography.org/
All the best to the beautiful couple Matt and Leah! Thank you so much for sharing your love story with me!!
Hope you enjoyed sharing in their story as much as me!
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you get to enjoy a lazy Sunday!
Nicki Chicky

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

Awesome video but the flowers! Are just AMAZING! I love them!!!!