Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Featured Design Team Member Monday

If you haven't already been over to MPTS, then you are missing out on my moment!   This is my time to shine, well at least for the week!  Every Monday they feature a new design team member.  And this week it is me!  YAY!  So check it out, click here to see what I had to say!

Gonna leave you with a quick glimpse of a mini book I am working on for classes.  Using the New G45 Steampunk Debutante line.  This line is sooo me!  I couldn't believe they went this route!!!
Doing a happy dance!


And this is only the cover!  There will be lots more to come!
Off to my morning hike, then time to hit the grind stone.
Thanks for stopping by, and I wish everyone a wonderful and creative week!
P.S.maybe with the kids at school you will get more time to play!
Wouldn't that be fun!
Nicki Chicky

No comments: